divendres, 5 de desembre del 2008

MY BEST FRIEND





I want to talk about one of my best friends, I haven’t got only one but she is so special. Her name is Paula Costabella, we grew up together because our parents are really good friends.
We hadn't been together in the same school but we were suding in the same music school, she plays the saxophone, I play the guitar, and we both sing in the same chorus.

Paula is not tall but she isn’t short , she has got wavy hair but her andit is so light. I think that she is very attractive.
Paula is the kind of person who knows how to save a secret, she is extrovert, kind and she’s got a sense of humor, I love that! However, she is pleasant, interesting and funny.
I adore my friend, she’s fascinating and we never have any arguments, we are both involved in the same “esplai”, the last summer we were both in London and we met on my english family’s house four days, that was great!


As you can see, we do lots of things together; I know I’m luckily having Paula as a friend. Paula, as I told you, is a great person, she is a friend for life.