divendres, 5 de desembre del 2008

TO MARIE

Hi Marie,

Sorry I haven’t written in so long, but I had a lot of work. But now, I’m on holidays!
And now I have time to write letters, and I decided to write to you, because I think that we have to talk more often. I’m gonna explain you more things about my holidays in the USA.

Me and my parents are in Washington, on a friend’s house, I think I told you that, but I’m very excited, I really love America. I thought that in the USA people were more unhappy but they are so nice, in fact, our friends are really interested in take us to different important places and monuments, and we are so pleased. We are going to invite them next summer, and the holidays will be fantastic in Catalonia, we are going to take them to the “Costa Brava”, and we will eat “paella”, they asked us about “paella”!

But I hope that you’re gonna come to Banyoles again, I really want to stay with you! You must say yes!

Write soon!

Kisses and hugs,
Júlia